Great purchases under $50
$22.00 - $182.00
Shimano Ultegra R8000 Series Chainrings are designed for use with Shimano's 11-speed Ultegra crankset.
$9.99 - $179.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$20.00 - $166.00
Shimano Ultegra 6800 11-Speed Inner Chainrings - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
$29.99 - $119.99
• Replacement freehub bodies for Bontrager Comp level hubs • Compatibility: Race, Affinity Comp, and Rhythm Comp • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
$1.99 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$43.99 - $98.99
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
$49.99 - $89.99
Versatility, thy name is SSR Women's shoe. On road, off road, touring cross country, or commuting to the farmers' market, the women's specific design SSR Women's shoe stands poised to tackle it all. Its full rubber, lugged outsole means you'll always be ready for off-bike scrambles and adventures. Key features: - inForm Performance last offers Bontrager's roomiest, most relaxed fit on and off the bike - Internal, glass-reinforced nylon plate with rubber outsole - Closure system combines classic laces and a modern, single hook and loop strap - Rubber plate on sole cuts away to allow for 2-bolt SPD cleat compatibility - Women Specific Design is engineered specifically to yield better fit and greater comfort for women
$43.00 - $84.00
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
$50.00 - $70.00
RockShox's Maxle Lite is a lightweight aluminum through-axle system. It lets you remove and install your wheel as fast as with a standard quick-release while delivering the awesome stiffness with the improved strength and control of a through-axle. Plus, the lever can be closed in whatever position you like and no tools are required for installation and use!
$39.99 - $69.99
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
$49.99 - $69.99
Bontrager's R3 Road Tire is perfect for training, racing and everything else! The round profile and lightly textured tread offer low rolling resistance and grip like glue in the corners. The 120tpi casing and folding beads deliver a wonderfully supple ride and lighten the tire considerably. You also get sub-tread protection against flat tires and equally impressive, Bontrager's unique aero wing design that improves airflow so that the R3 actually saves you energy on every ride, too!
$10.99 - $69.99
- A biodegradable degreaser that cuts through the toughest grime - Strong enough for the metal parts, Yet safe enough to clean parts with rubber o-rings and seals, urethane elastomers, and painted surfaces - Exceeds all federal V.O.C. and California carbon regulations - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$49.95 - $69.95
Epic offroad bike tours require you to bring all the essential tools and gear to keep from being stranded in the middle of nowhere. Designed to employ the unused space in your fame, MidLoader carries the heaviest items for your bike adventure. Constructed of lightweight, highly water resistant and durable materials, it mounts and removes quickly with hook and loop fasteners. Two water resistant zippered openings provide easy access to all your gear from either side. - Bag Attachment: Hook and loop fastener - Down Tube Diameter: Fits 38 /70 mm - Top Tube Diameter: Fits 45/66 mm - Seat Tube Diameter: Fits 28/60 mm - Material: Polyethylene / nylon Lightweight, durable, water repellent and stain resistant - Weight: 277 g / 9.77 oz (3 L); 292 g / 10.30 oz (4.5 L); 337 g / 11.89 oz (6 L) - Size: 37.5 x 12 x 6 cm / 14.8” x 4.7” x 2.4” (3 L); 46 x 12 x 6 cm / 18.1” x 4.7” x 2.4” (4.5 L); 54.5 x 13.5 x 6 cm / 21.5” x 5.3” x 2.4” (6 L)
$12.00 - $64.00
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. - Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
$7.99 - $62.99
Finish Line Showroom Polish is made with Teflon fluoropolymer and uses DuPont Teflon Surface Protector technology. Provides a brilliant shine plus long term protection on all surfaces of a bicycle. 100% safe for all plastics, rubbers and carbon fiber parts.
$2.50 - $60.00
24-pack & Single Serving Created for demanding training and competition, GU Roctane Energy Gel stands out from original GU Energy Gel with more sodium, an electrolyte that aids in hydration, and even more branched-chain amino acids (leucine, valine, and isoleucine) that reduce mental fatigue and decrease muscle damage than our original GU Energy Gel. The amino acid taurine helps maintain heart contractility and improve cardiac output during long exercise sessions, while the amino acid beta-alanine helps promote formation of the intramuscular buffer carnosine. The 100-calorie packets contain carbohydrates (maltodextrin and fructose) that use non-competing pathways to help maximize carbohydrate absorption and utilization while diminishing stomach distress. 15-serving Introducing GU's new 15-Serving GU Roctane Energy Gel pouches. They’ve ‘bulked up’ their proven Roctane Energy Gels into a larger serving size to give you, their athletes, more ways to fuel during your extreme efforts or long-duration activities. Loose trash and sticky pockets are hard to avoid when you’re out on the trail or road for hours and hours. That’s why they partnered with Hydrapak to create a custom 5-serving flask and nozzle designed specifically for GU energy gels. Their Flask makes it easy to carry the fuel you need while reducing trail-litter along the way. Less-mess, less-litter, more Roctane Energy Gel! Roctane Energy Gel is vegan, gluten free, and kosher.
$10.00 - $60.00
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid - Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit - Sold each: (1) kit per brake - Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately - Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
$0.99 - $59.99
Chamois Butt’r Original is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. Chamois Butt’r isn’t just for cyclists! It lubricates, soothes, and softens the skin of all athletes who experience chafing. BENEFITS: - No greasy residue - Immediately improves comfort - Soothes already chafed or irritated skin - Rinses out of clothing and off of skin easily - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing - No parabens, phthalates, gluten or artificial fragrances
$38.99 - $58.99
Shimano Deore M6000 CS-HG500-10 10-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 25T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T - 12 – 28T: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T
$50.00 - $58.00
Vittoria's AKA is a pro race tire with small-block, well-spaced, directional center tread and aggressive side knobs for predictable cornering. - Available in wire bead, folding bead, or TNT tubeless-ready
$2.00 - $57.50
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
$28.99 - $57.18
• Machined aluminum mounting arm • Delrin (engineering grade thermoplastic) chain guide body • Adjustable design • Fits 32T to 38T chainrings • Compatible with 1x drivetrain systems • Clamp mount: 31.8-34.9mm • Weight: 75g (BB Mount), 88g (clamp mount), 80g (Mini)
$49.99 - $55.99
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-R7000 10-speed cassette - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) Combinations: - 11 – 28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 30T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 12 – 25T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T
$44.00 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
$49.00 - $55.00
SRAM's Centerline Rotor delivers consistent, quiet and powerful braking. The rotor has a consistent center of friction throughout rotation to minimize vibration, so the only thing you'll notice about your brakes is how well they perform.
$45.00 - $55.00
When you're out on a ride the last thing you want is to be limited by your tires in any way. Surly's ExtraTerrestrial tires were designed to let you ride without limits by following a simple tenet for tire design: make 'em high-volume and kick-ass. The ExtraTerrestrial tire was meant to serve as a heavy-duty off road touring tire that shines on hard pack surfaces. It uses a nylon breaker in the sidewalls for cut protection, a molded pattern for anti-cut propagation, and a Kevlar cap under the tread to protect against flats. The ET tire uses a distinctly directional tread pattern and its width yields more traction than you might expect from a tire with such little rolling resistance. The tread is low profile with a file tread in between blocks. The ExtraTerrestrial tire has enough width and traction for the soft stuff and won't bog you down on smooth or hard surfaces. It's made to be durable and versatile and is at home on tour or on the trail. - Bead Seat Diameter: 559mm - Casing: 60tpi, tubeless-ready bead (928g)
$49.99 - $54.99
Train hard, race fast. Diving into corners. Hammering climbs. City-line sprints. Speed is your thing, and you need tires that can handle those demands. The R3 boasts 120TPI casing for supple handling and great rolling resistance. Key features: - Low rolling resistance with excellent cornering grip - Unique Aero Wing bead eliminates gap between rim and tire for aero advantage - Hard-Case Lite protects against punctures with superior, lightweight, sub-tread material
$30.60 - $52.99
Origin-8's Alloy Ramped Chainrings are CNC-machined in the USA out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with 8-, 9- and 10-speed drivetrain components. They have ramped teeth and are pinned for superior shifting and durability, and feature an attractive and corrosion-resistant black anodized finish.
$50.00 - $52.00
SRAM's X5 shifters feature Exact Actuation 1:1 cable pull ratios for precise, dependable shifting. Crafted with lightweight aluminum, the X5s are built tough to handle all your off-road endeavors.
$4.09 - $51.50
- Replacement Rotor Bolt kits for Formula rotors - 6/pack
Page 1 of 31 Next page