One of the things that tires you out when you're riding on the road is vibration from rough pavement. Bontrager's Bzzzkill Harmonic Dampers go inside your handlebar ends and utilize harmonic damper technology to cancel these high-frequency vibrations so you don't feel them and can ride more comfortably. The Bzzzkills have small weights held between elastomers. When you're riding over rough roads, the elastomers delay the oscillation of the weights, canceling the vibrations so you don't feel them.
Dial in that perfect tuck with Bontrager's Carbon Aerobar S-Bend Extensions. They're 370mm (13.6 inches) long and have 135mm (5.3 inches) of adjustment.
- Simple tension seeker (STS) allows the use of a 1 speed drivetrain on a vertical drop frame - Perfect for street or dirt jump where simplicity and durability is key - Stainless steel arm mounts to derailleur hanger and dropout - Loosen bolt and swing down and back to adjust chain tension - High density polyurethane pulley with sealed cartridge bearings
- S-bend triathlon bars - Lightweight 6061-T6 alloy - Easy to clean detachable pads - Cable holes make it compatible with bar end shift levers - Internal diameter: 19.6mm - 475 g - With 26.0 and 25.4mm shims
Eleven81's SL Alloy Split Clamp is made of aluminum and only weighs 23 grams.
Converts CenterLock hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Available for standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
- Converts CenterLock road hubs to accept 6-bolt rotors - Low-profile design for road disc applications - Compatible with standard Quick Release as well as Thru-Axle road hubs - Extruded alloy collar with CNC shoulder pins and lock ring - Eliminates the need for rotor bolts
Problem Solvers' Abnormal 46 PressFit 30 Adapter allows you to combine normally incompatible cranks and frames. The A46 modifies 46mm BB shells (the standard for PressFit 30 BB) to accept 24mm and GXP spindles. Use your old cranks with new frames! Technical Details • CR0094 accepts 24mm crank spindles (Hollowtech II, RaceFace X-Type) • CR0095 accepts GXP-type cranks from Truvativ & SRAM • Enduro cartridge bearings and seals
The Problem Solvers Eccentric Bottom Bracket E46 for PressFit 30 Frames fits frames with 46mm internal-diameter bottom-bracket shells and accepts cranksets with 24mm spindles. The eccentric allows 16mm of fore/aft adjustment for ample chain tensioning. This bottom bracket comes with spacers to fit Hollowtech II, MegaExo and X-Type cranksets. And an adapter kit for GXP cranksets is sold separately (CR0097).
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
Vision's Mini TT Clip-On are a shorter set of clip-ons ideal for ITU triathlons or for hilly time trials on your road bike. They boast lightweight double-butted aluminum construction, 170mm-long extensions and aluminum arm rests with molded pads. An aero bridge is included that can be removed if you want to run bar-end shifters.
Zipp developed an extensive line of aluminum aerobar extensions to provide the perfect fit for any rider, regardless of size or riding position. Vuka Alumina Extensions offer three different bends to achieve your ideal fit. - Vuka Alumina Ski-Tip offers a hand position for long-haul comfort and speed. 185 grams. - Vuka Alumina Race features 52mm of rise and places the wrists at a more natural bend to help riders remain in their tuck to optimize aerodynamics. 175 grams. - Vuka Alumina Evo are available in both a 70mm (176g) and 110mm (180g) rise. Designed to deliver improved aerodynamics by placing hands closer together to start airflow over the rider sooner, the shape of the Vuka Alumina Evo is crafted to feel as if the rider is shaking hands with the bar. This is achieved through the use of a multi-radius bend paired with a 20mm inward roll of the bar that can be adjusted to dial-in fit and achieve an ideal position.
$2.20 - $2.99
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
$3.99 - $4.25
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
- From a long line of tough, light-weight chain engineering from SRAM - Chain connector type: PowerLock - For Use with SRAM 12-Speed Road Chains Only - No tools necessary to install - Chain connector qty/packaging: 4
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's 12-speed Eagle chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too. They come in a four pack, for use with four chains.
$5.99 - $23.99
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
Hose fittings fit many of SRAM's newest hydraulic brake models. - Fittings are backwards compatible with older SRAM and Avid hydraulic brakes
- Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo and KMC 11 speed chains - DLC Coated - Non-reusable - Opening Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
These bar end adapters are required if you wish to add clamp-style bar ends to your Bontrager Satellite Plus Isozone handlebars. • Required for bar end use on Satellite Plus Isozone bars • For use with clamp style bar ends • Bar end sold separately
$11.99 - $12.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
$12.50 - $29.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
The Greenfield KS5 is a center-mounted kickstand. The kickstand is constructed from aluminum and made in the USA. - 285 mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305 mm (for bikes 22" and over) - Includes extra long bolt - Kickstand can be cut to a specific length - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt)
- Install this in line to your shift housing for precise tension adjustments - Compatible with all 4mm shift housing - Allows for 3.5mm of adjustability - Indexed movement prevents any accidental or unintentional adjustments - Compact design only adds 14mm to housing length
Replacement retainer clips for BB30 bottom brackets to retain the 6806 bearings in place. - For BB30 standard frames - Sold 2 per bag
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Page 1 of 2 Next page