The Elite provides the benefits of a handmade clincher at a great price. This handmade clincher combines a supple, 260TPI SuperPoly casing with a natural rubber tread for long distance comfort, confident cornering, and quick handing. This tire includes PPS, a Puncture Protection System placed between the tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures. Handmade - Handmade tires combine many attributes to create the most comfortable and lowest rolling resistance tires. PPS - The Puncture Protection Strip is a special fabric placed between a tire's tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
Continental’s Mountain King II reigns over wet and dry trails alike thanks to its open lug tread. This, combined with its large volume and ramped side lugs, ensures great cornering grip and excellent rolling efficiency. It's ideal for epic off-road adventures. Plus, Conti's ProTection casing helps prevent punctures and makes tubeless set-ups quick and easy.
Continental's Race King 27.5 is a fast, race-ready tire that's destined for greatness. The secret of the Race King is a high-volume casing and low-profile tread pattern that rolls quickly and offers incredible traction and control in a wide variety of conditions. Plus, Continental's ProTection casing helps prevent punctures and allows you to go tubeless.
- Fast rolling, durable compound - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride - Directional siping for enhanced traction on wet pavement
- 0.9mm wall thickness - Removable valve core - 700c x 18 – 25 = 27 x 1 - 700c x 28 – 35 = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4
- Easy-rolling on/off-road compound - Knobs spaced for grip in the dirt and grass - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
High-volume casing, low-profile tread. The Maxxis Aspen pushes the limits of a lightweight XC tire designed to have minimal rolling resistance. The Aspen is designed with a high-volume casing to smooth out the roughest roots and rocks, while the dual compounds give optimal traction in the corners. So, if crossing the finish line first is your top priority, then the Aspen was designed for you. - Race inspired low profile design - Aggressive side knobs - Lightweight XC race tire - Dual Compound
Realize your cross-country dreams with Maxxis' Crossmark UST. This tubeless 29er tire features a fast-rolling center ridge for unparalleled speed. The raised side knobs bite into corners for precise handling, and Maxxis' LUST sidewalls make this race-ready rubber more durable and airtight than ever. - Folding bead - UST tubeless
Mid-spike trail tire for demanding conditions. The DH version of the Maxxis Shorty was an instant favorite of their World Cup DH racers. The single-ply version offers trail riders the same traction in a much lighter package. All trail versions of the Shorty feature Maxxis' Tubeless Ready casing and 3C MaxxTerra compound. - Mid-spike tread design - 3C Maxx Terra rubber compound - Folding bead - Tubeless Ready - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
• External presta valve extensions for deep dish rims • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 70mm lengths
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
Q-Tubes Value Series Schrader tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness, removable valve cores and simplified size specifications - Removable Schrader valve core - Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard - Labeled Size: 27 x 1-3/8 (700x35-40) - Weight: 165 g - ISO Width (mm): 35 mm , 36 mm , 37 mm , 38 mm , 39 mm , 40 mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" , 630 / 27" - Valve: Schrader - Wall Thickness: 1 mm
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 16 x 1.35 (305 x 37)
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 27.5 x 2.1-2.35 (650B)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 2.75-3
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 3.5
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 78mm (3.0-3.50) - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Presta valve - Non-removable core - 700 x 25-32c
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 16 x 1.5-1.95: 35mm valve stem - 16 x 2.125: 32mm valve stem
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
$4.99 - $29.99
Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer, and provides better air retention so you have a better tubeless experience with easier setup. The ammonia-free formula won't corrode rims or degrade tire rubber, and it provides permanent repair for punctures up to 6.5mm. Product details - Improved flat protection seals punctures faster - Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original - Compatible with all TLR tires for use on road, gravel, and mountain bikes - Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tires - Effective in temperatures ranging from -5 to 120 degrees F (-21 to 49 degrees C) - Cool new blue color - Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant, and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together - Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures
- 0.9mm wall thickness - 700c x 18 – 25 = 27 x 1 - 700c x 28 – 35 = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
Special assembly liquid for bicycle tires. A practical sponge applicator allows the liquid to be applied to the tire bead very simply - without smudging fingers. When inflating, the tire bead slides easily into the correct position on the rim. The liquid evaporates completely after about 10 minutes!
$7.99 - $9.99
The industry standard comes in all sizes. Premium-quality Bontrager Standard butyl rubber tubes feature a 0.9mm wall thickness for the perfect balance of weight savings and durability. - 0.9mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality - Best value 27-inch tire size equivalents - 700cx 23 – 25 also fits 27 x 7/8 – 1 - 700c x 28 – 32 also fits 27 x 1-1/8 – 1-1/4 - 700c x 35 – 44 also fits 27 x 1-3/8 – 1-3/4
$7.99 - $12.99
The industry standard comes in all sizes Premium-quality Bontrager Standard butyl rubber tubes feature a 0.9mm wall thickness for the perfect balance of weight savings and durability. - 0.9mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality - Best value 27-inch tire size equivalents - 700c x 28 – 32 also fits 27 x 1-1/8 – 1-1/4 - 700c x 35 – 44 also fits 27 x 1-3/8 – 1-3/4
$7.99 - $20.99
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
Serfas replacement inner tubes are lightweight, durable, and affordable.
Page 1 of 5 Next page