The Elite provides the benefits of a handmade clincher at a great price. This handmade clincher combines a supple, 260TPI SuperPoly casing with a natural rubber tread for long distance comfort, confident cornering, and quick handing. This tire includes PPS, a Puncture Protection System placed between the tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures. Handmade - Handmade tires combine many attributes to create the most comfortable and lowest rolling resistance tires. PPS - The Puncture Protection Strip is a special fabric placed between a tire's tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
Continental’s Mountain King II reigns over wet and dry trails alike thanks to its open lug tread. This, combined with its large volume and ramped side lugs, ensures great cornering grip and excellent rolling efficiency. It's ideal for epic off-road adventures. Plus, Conti's ProTection casing helps prevent punctures and makes tubeless set-ups quick and easy.
Continental's Race King 27.5 is a fast, race-ready tire that's destined for greatness. The secret of the Race King is a high-volume casing and low-profile tread pattern that rolls quickly and offers incredible traction and control in a wide variety of conditions. Plus, Continental's ProTection casing helps prevent punctures and allows you to go tubeless.
- Fast rolling, durable compound - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride - Directional siping for enhanced traction on wet pavement
- Easy-rolling on/off-road compound - Knobs spaced for grip in the dirt and grass - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
Take the fast line with MICHELIN's Wild Race'R. It boasts a grippy rubber compound and an optimized knob pattern for great handling and control. Plus, there are angled center knobs that roll fast and are also spaced wide enough to efficiently shed mud. The shoulder knobs provide a progressive grip so you can lean your bike over and corner with confidence.
High-volume casing, low-profile tread. The Maxxis Aspen pushes the limits of a lightweight XC tire designed to have minimal rolling resistance. The Aspen is designed with a high-volume casing to smooth out the roughest roots and rocks, while the dual compounds give optimal traction in the corners. So, if crossing the finish line first is your top priority, then the Aspen was designed for you. - Race inspired low profile design - Aggressive side knobs - Lightweight XC race tire - Dual Compound
Achieve your cross-country dreams with Maxxis' Crossmark eXCeption. This ultra-fast tire features a quick-rolling center ridge for unparalleled speed. A combination of a softer 62a compound and supple 120 TPI casing makes for a lighter model tire and enhances cornering, braking, and acceleration. The raised side knobs bite into corners for precise handling, and the high-volume supple casing smooths the trail. - Folding bead - Weight: 510g (3C), 545g (3C EXO)
Realize your cross-country dreams with Maxxis' Crossmark UST. This tubeless 29er tire features a fast-rolling center ridge for unparalleled speed. The raised side knobs bite into corners for precise handling, and Maxxis' LUST sidewalls make this race-ready rubber more durable and airtight than ever. - Folding bead - UST tubeless
Mid-spike trail tire for demanding conditions. The DH version of the Maxxis Shorty was an instant favorite of their World Cup DH racers. The single-ply version offers trail riders the same traction in a much lighter package. All trail versions of the Shorty feature Maxxis' Tubeless Ready casing and 3C MaxxTerra compound. - Mid-spike tread design - 3C Maxx Terra rubber compound - Folding bead - Tubeless Ready - Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
• External presta valve extensions for deep dish rims • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 70mm lengths
• Integrated presta valve extension • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, and 70mm • For use with inner tube with removable Presta valve core
Q-Tubes Value Series Schrader tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness, removable valve cores and simplified size specifications - Removable Schrader valve core - Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard - Labeled Size: 27 x 1-3/8 (700x35-40) - Weight: 165 g - ISO Width (mm): 35 mm , 36 mm , 37 mm , 38 mm , 39 mm , 40 mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" , 630 / 27" - Valve: Schrader - Wall Thickness: 1 mm
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 16 x 1.35 (305 x 37)
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 27.5 x 2.1-2.35 (650B)
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 2.75-3
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 3.5
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 78mm (3.0-3.50) - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Presta valve - Non-removable core - 700 x 25-32c
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 16 x 1.5-1.95: 35mm valve stem - 16 x 2.125: 32mm valve stem
When you need to make sure your tires hook up, Vredestein's Black Panther XTRAC has the goods to get you down the trail. The staggered centered knobs provide increased traction for climbing and braking. Tall, open pattern shoulder knobs keep your bike biting in corners and off-camber situations. These tires are tubeless ready so you can experience increased traction, lower tire pressures, and improved cornering.
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
$3.99 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$4.99 - $29.99
Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer, and provides better air retention so you have a better tubeless experience with easier setup. The ammonia-free formula won't corrode rims or degrade tire rubber, and it provides permanent repair for punctures up to 6.5mm. Product details - Improved flat protection seals punctures faster - Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original - Compatible with all TLR tires for use on road, gravel, and mountain bikes - Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tires - Effective in temperatures ranging from -5 to 120 degrees F (-21 to 49 degrees C) - Cool new blue color - Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant, and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together - Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures
$5.99 - $10.99
- 0.9mm wall thickness - Removable valve core - 700c x 18 – 25 = 27 x 1 - 700c x 28 – 35 = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4
- 0.9mm wall thickness - 700c x 18 – 25 = 27 x 1 - 700c x 28 – 35 = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4
$6.99 - $19.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
Page 1 of 7 Next page